M E D I T A T I O N
“I once stayed awake and conscious all night long. I knew I wasn’t awake, in the normal sense, nor asleep.
I didn’t move a muscle. I became consciously awake–thought–not form.” * ~ Ellen E Brock
PACHELBEL CANON IN D Meditation with Ocean ~ by Liv Let Liv
1. Download the music from iTunes. (Approximately $1)
2. Sit in a quiet room, at a quiet time in your home. Be comfortable.
3. Set the music to repeat. Sit for one hour without moving a muscle. Your spirit/soul will begin to separate from the confines of your body.
4. Breathe in to a count of 8 beats.
5. Hold your breathe for count of 8 beats.
6. Exhale to a count of 8 beats.
7. Hold your breathe for a count of 8 beats.
8. Repeat for one hour, sitting still, all the while.
If you feel the need to move, twitch, cough, sneeze–try to relax through the feeling until it passes.
The more you stay still, the easier it will become, and your soul/spirit will begin to be felt as though you can feel the outer edge of your soul/spirit, and the inner edge inside your body. Notice that the two feel independent of one and another; your soul/spirit, a separate entity from your body.
Let your mind go, while staying consciously ‘in the Now’. Sit for as long as possible, at least one hour.
* Original quote:
“I once stayed awake and conscious all night long. I knew I wasn’t awake, in the normal sense, nor asleep. I didn’t move a muscle. I became thought, not form.” ~ Ellen E Brock
Afterwards, record your thoughts and journey in a notebook, or on a computer page that requires no formatting considerations or distractions. Make it simple to record, and simple to recall!
Keep your meditation notes all together. One day your notes may become part of one of my books.