S E L F – E S T E E M R E S O U R C E S
BOOKS & AUTHORS
1. SIX PILLARS OF SELF-ESTEEM by Nathaniel Branden
2. TEN DAYS TO SELF-ESTEEM by David D Burns
3. FEELING GOOD: THE NEW MOOD THERAPY by David D Burns
4. THE FEELING GOOD HANDBOOK by David D Burns
1. COGNITIVE THERAPY: REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGISTS
(Change your thoughts & your mood/feelings/outcome will change; feelings follow thoughts (not the other way around)!
All solutions & problems begin with a single thought & the thoughts you choose!)
1. igirl empowerment workshops
1. OPRAH MAGAZINE
1. GINA DAVIS Women and Girls Lead
Oscar-winning Actor Geena Davis helped launch ITVS’ Women and Girls Lead campaign at the PBS Annual meeting in Orlando, FL. During the conference, Davis discussed her own work on gender discrimination in media, as well as ITVS’ multi-year initiative, aimed at supporting women and girls’ leadership through independent films. Find out more at http://www.itvs.org/women-and-girls-lead
2. STEVIE NICKS
AGAINST THE SEXUALIZATION OF GIRLS & MISOGYNY:
“Don’t get me started.” ~ Stevie Nicks
1. DOC ZONE: THE SEXUALIZATION OF GIRLS
1. DOVE Self-Esteem Resources
1. CGIT Canadian Girls In Training (to become the girl God would have me be).
1. IALAC (I Am Loveable And Capable)
One of the first affirmations I learned (taught in girls groups and camps in the 70s to raise self-esteem among girls).